From: -------@aol.com
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:35 AM
Subject: New to your website

This is my first time visiting the website. I read a bit of the "hatemail" postings. Every time a "conservative" wrote with facts and figures, the only response DU gives is some off-hand, childish insult. It's like a child in a playground responding. A child who doesn't have a comeback that is thoughtful or factful, just pure immature emotion. It's so sad. I'm open to hear the DU Views, but there really aren't any, are there? Besides Hate.
Just a suggestion, why don't you actually respond with plans or ideas on how to build a better government if you are so upset about the one now? Why sit and whine about it and lash out with such hatred?
Do you ever seek truth? Do you ever actually research fully for truths? Do you have better ideas or plans than the current executives? Do tell.
Unless, of course, you are children, then what I'm reading would be understandable.
I won't return to your website. It's not even well written enough for an eleven year old child. A CHILD has better sense. Does that tell you something?
Now, please try not to reply with a CHILDISH insult.
The Truth shall set you free, my friends!!!! Seek Truth!!!
I wish you enlightenment!!!!

DU RESPONDS: Okay, as is becoming the custom, let's take a look at some of those enlightened, adult conservatives and their facts and figures. Ready?

Well, It's Kinda "Adult"