From: GUNNNER@----.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:34:22 EST
To:
mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Hey you fucking losers!

When the fuck are you gonna update the hate mail? Thats the only thing worth reading on your rag of a website. Oh yea FUCK OFF!

Racists Biggut

DU RESPONDS:  Woohoooooo! And away we go...

LOLOLOL
From: ----------@cs.com
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:48:14 EST
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Hate Mailbag

I don't hate you guys, I pity you for your foolishness and insanity.

You have yet to grasp the idea that people will not want to follow you guys after you have called them wingnuts, rethugs, gun nuts, etc.

That is why you guys will never win another election in the near future.

Get over it already - GWB, the bumbling, stumbling, idiot, beat your two geniuses twice!

DU RESPONDS:  Well, yes... but you know why the bumbling stumbling idiot beat our geniuses, right? Because so many people like you VOTED FOR A BUMBLING STUMBLING IDIOT. So does that say more about us, or about you?

Close...
From: Yngcelt@-----.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 03:35:07 EST
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: membership revocation

Aloha!
I just registered a short time ago (like an hour or so) and suddenly my membership was revoked. May I ask why? my username is yngcelt.
Mahalo,
Shawn L.

DU RESPONDS:  Hi Shawn, wait a second, I'll just go check...

But...

From: Yngcelt@-----.com
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 03:52:19 EST
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

Aloha!
I just recently (like an hour or so ago) registered on your website and posted at least three comments in the General Discussion-Politics forum. Suddenly, my membership was revoked and my messages were deleted. May I ask why that is?
Mahalo,
Shawn L.

DU RESPONDS:  Well, you seem like a nice polite fella, Shawn, I guess the moderators made a mistake. Give me a moment while I turn your account back on...

...No Cigar

From: Yngcelt@-----.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:44:13 EST
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Where's the tolerance?

So let me guess, you didn't like my postings under yngcelt because they threatened your total lack of acceptance and so-called "tolerance' of others. You know, I read your membership guidelines and I have to tell you I have never read so much hypocrisy or double talk since Michael Moore's last book! You say your website is a place for debate. WHAT DEBATE??!! How can you have any kind of a debate if you only allow those who you agree with to post? You democrats accuse the Republicans of being closed minded and intolerant when it is you who are closed minded and intolerant. Go on any right leaning website and see if they will allow you to post if you disagree with them and their beliefs. Guess what? They do allow other viewpoints and encourage open debate on issues. It's no wonder you guys lost the last two elections. What a sad, and pathetic party you belong to. Oh well, see ya in 2008!! Losers.
Shawn -------- esquire
--------, HI
P.S. I sent some attachments of some inspirational artwork for y'all!

DU RESPONDS:  Shucks... if only you could have held that in for just another few minutes... oh well!

By The Power Of Grayskull
From:
Michael -------
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:33:52 -0600
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: (no subject)

DIE, you sniveling, limp-wristed, ignorant, fagot COMMUNISTS!!!

DU RESPONDS:  Sorry sir, your spell has failed. You need to be a 24th-level mage to cast that kind of black magic, and as a 1st-level gnome, you're no more powerful than a toadstool. And when I say toadstool, I mean toad stool.

Horo' Show
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:05:18 -0500
To:
mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: GEE, THAT WAS FAST

Very Truly Yours,

Phil Parlock

DU RESPONDS:  Hey Phil! Terrorized your own daughter for political purposes recently?

From:
Phil Parlock --------@----.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:13:57 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: That is my children's e-mail account!... Thanks lefty liberals.

Afraid of contrary opinions.

Now you see why you lost.

Phil Parlock

DU RESPONDS:  Gee, no wonder she's crying - you stole her email account! You rat bastard!

From:
Phil Parlock --------@----.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:22:33 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Remember, you still owe me a bumper sticker.

Very Truly Yours,

Phil Parlock

DU RESPONDS:  Bumper sticker's on its way, Phil. Give it to your daughter, maybe that'll cheer her up.

My God Is Bigger Than Your God... Oh Wait, No He Isn't
From:
Harry -----
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:08:01 -0800
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

America would like to remind the Democrat Party that ""THEY"" are entirely responsible for this unfortunate situation.

A dog had followed his owner to school. His owner was a
fourth grader at a public elementary school. However,
when the bell rang, the dog sidled inside the building and
made it all the way to the child's classroom before a
teacher noticed and shoo'ed him outside, closing the
door behind him. The dog sat down, whimpered
and stared at the closed doors. Then God appeared beside
the dog, patted his head, and said, "Don't feel bad fella'....
they won't let ME in either."

DU RESPONDS:  Not wishing to be rude Harry, but I thought God was supposed to be with you at all times. You know: "...the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you..." and all that stuff? And here you are comparing Him to a whimpering dog? Where I come from that's called blasphemy, bub!

What A Rush
From:
Harry -----
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:09:28 -0800
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: SAVING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

Editors:
    Be of good cheer libbies. relief is in sight for the agony you feel from your defeat.
    A month of listening to the great Rush Limbaugh and your hatred for the President will disappear. The soothing and truthful pearls of wisdom expressed by Maha Rushy will repair your short-circuited liberal minds, enabling you to become loyal Americans again. You will be able to apologize to the Iraqi people for saying they were not ready self-rule democracy.
    One month with Rush will convince you to join the conservative tsunami sweeping across America. Wow! you will be able to smile again and mean it. Isn't Rush wonderful?
Harry G. ----- URANTIA BOOK reader. -------, CA.

DU RESPONDS:  Harry, I hate to break this to you, but Rush Limbaugh is a crackhead.

The Definition Of "Obsession"
From:
----------@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:26:31 EST
To: skinner@democraticunderground.com
Subject: HAHAHA LOL Took the bait! Can you find the other names? Tick Tock

Wow, you guys just ain't so quick anymore. I've been back on for weeks now with 3 different user names and you finally got one! LOL but only cause I let ya. Things have gotten really slow/boring at DU and I figured I really could care less anymore about being able to post. Everything has become redundant anyway. So I figured I'd throw out a herring to see how long it would take lol. Course, I still got my other two names, we'll have to see how long it takes you to spot them, or maybe next week I'll throw another post as a clue like the Andy post earlier. I mean the guy licks another guys ass and I'm supposed to donate money? LOL I figured what a perfect time to get rid of that name!

Anyway, you can't beat me Skinner. Your lack of respect by ignoring my genuinely sincere emails pissed me off. You look like some loser and yet you think you have a right to just be all powerful? Doesn't work that way bub, sorry. I always get what I want.

For now I'll keep on posting with my other names, and may even create a few more accounts for fun. Every post I make I smile, cause I know I'm getting one over on you and that you don't have any control over whether I am present on the boards or not, simply because I'm better than you are. Anyway I am not a freeper, I hope you don't think that I am. I truly value our values and truly do help with the fight. But I'll be damned if I let some 'got beat up all the time in school' punk ignore my sincere requests.

Know what? I'll give you a quick hint. Under one of my other names I use I have already left a question in the past in the ATA forum, and you've responded. I was laughing my ass off that I got you to reply.

That's it for now dave!

Jeremy

DU RESPONDS:  I don't know what's more sad... the fact that Jeremy here apparently gets a boner playing hide and seek on an Internet message board, or the fact that he hasn't figured out that the people he's trying to play with don't give a shit. To be fair, I'm guessing that the only reason he's trying to play with us, as opposed to the kindergarteners down the street, is that he's not allowed within two hundred feet of young children.

Selfish Seditionists In Session

From: JOHN T ------ -----------@verizon.net
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:07:09 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Bernard Weiner

The article on your web site by Bernard Weiner - co edits The Crisis Papers should read: Bernard Weiner co-idiots The Crisis Papers.

DU RESPONDS:  You must be the guy that writes Carrot Top's jokes.

A Republican Says Too Much
From:
------@comcast.net
Date:
Sat, 08 Jan 2005 18:07:41 +0000
Subject:
Stay Underground
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

DU
I'm sure this email won't be deemed worthy of Hate Mailbag status because it's not an F-bomb laced tirade from some Red State hick that you can post with a smug little response to elicit giggles from your elite fanbase. But there is a good reason that you need to be (and stay) "underground". The level of cynicism and spinelessness that is consistently demonstrated by the articles posted on your site is sickening. One can only hope that America will, as it always has in the past, rise to meet its challenges amidst the constant whining of the children who are clueless as to what is actually good for them. You may wonder why someone of my opinion would even bother visiting your site, and it would be a legitimate question. I can only provide the analogy that trying to understand the mindset of the left is like staring at an accident scene: you are at once repulsed and strangely fascinated. As the "main stream" majority that you so abhor begins to really understand the self-destructive nature of today's out-of-touch liberals, you will continue to find yourself ever deeper underground. Grab a shovel - it's time to start digging.

DU RESPONDS:  Aha - you're one of those Bush voters who enjoys playing the base for suckers on issues like gay marriage and abortion! We don't get many of your sort around here - you're normally too busy off laughing at the rubes. I assume you enjoyed your tax cuts while the "Red State hicks" lost their health insurance? I assume you smugly patted yourself on the back when Saddam Hussein was captured while the "Red State hicks" are still losing children in Iraq every day? Eventually they're going to figure this game out, you know.

And Now... The F-Bomb Laced Tirades From The Red State Hicks

From: --- ---------@hotmail.com
To: mail@democraticunderground.com, skinner@democraticunderground.com, earlg@democraticunderground.com, elad@democraticunderground.com
Subject: I wnat to help

KISS MY ASS YOU STUPID LIBERALS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GAY LOVERS!!!! YOU LIBERALS ARE IN LOVE WITH TEROSISTS TOO! BUSH IS OUR PRESIDENT WHEREVER YOULIKE IT OR NOT.

DU RESPONDS:  That's okay, I like it wherever.

From:
Jesse ----- -------@kc.rr.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:28:43 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Hey!

SCREW YOU YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHITFUCKS

DU RESPONDS:  Yahtzee!

A Voice Of Reason

From:
Mark ------ ---------@msn.com
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:27:41 -0700
To:
earlg@democraticunderground.com
Subject:
Only demo....

Only democrats are perfect, right!

DU RESPONDS:  FINALLY someone who understands what we've been saying all along.

A Gay Old Time

From:
THOMAS ----- ------.------@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:19:26 -0600
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: DU is the official Gays Only Forum

Thanks to you moderators?, you have opted to exclude anyone who voices disagreement with the gay freaks.

Many of the disenfranchised straight people are leaving for other quarters and so they should. They have no voice at DU, unless they approve of the gay lifestyle.

Stop blaming our dissent solely on Christians. There are millions of non-Christians who find this gay marriage argument as ludicrous. That includes a great number of labor Democrats. Once you successfully run them off, then you can rename your party Gayocons or something fitting.

Have a nice day, Gaylys.

Zorbet55

DU RESPONDS:  No, stop. Please don't leave. No, really. Don't go. We really want you to stay. Hello?

Lowering The Tone
From: Cory ----- -----@erskine.edu
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:06:16 -0500
To:
mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: The posts lately on your site

Democratic Underground, I am concerend about some posts on your website lately. The language is terrible and I do not like the tone.

You WILL honor Bush on Jan. 20. He is our President and he has a mandate. Liberalism is dying. And Ted Kennedy is the BEST thing for the GOP!

:-D Four more years!

DU RESPONDS:  Unfortunately, Cory, despite your terribly un-American order to grovel before a politician, I failed to honor Bush on Jan 20. But I will not disagree that the president has a man date.

The Four Minute Man
From: Constitutional Rights [-------------------@yahoo.com]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:16:07 -0800 (PST)
To:
admin@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Dictators all

Do you still wonder why we are kickin' your fuckin' asses in the elections? It's because you refuse to discuss the issues that you disagree with. I love the fact that I was removed from your forum in four minutes. Please let me know if that is a record. I'd love the braggin' rights.

Dan Blather and Tom Brokejaw have nothin' on you when it comes to propoganda.

I will shower in your grief after the next election.

What a dick you are.

DU RESPONDS:  And don't tell me... you're not going to shower until then, right? Incidentally four minutes isn't even close to the record, so no bragging rights this time. But you could try for four minutes next time you have sex with your wife, who, sources tell me, is also the family pet. Best of luck!

Hate Mailbag Index

 Print this article (printer-friendly version)
Tell a friend about this article  Tell a friend about this article
 Jump to Editorials and Other Articles forum