From: "--------" <--------@----.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:42:19 -0500
To: <mail@democraticunderground.com>
Subject: Well, I'm game...

You can do a bit of editing on this for your hate mailbag. I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Anyway, aren't you tired of it by now? Gore did lose and that is patently obvious. Whatever vote fraud happened was done by Dems. That's so obvious at this point it's scary. There is no "outrage' over the Bush victory, nor groundswell of alienation. Just a few die hard Leftists trying to keep the flame of partisan hate alive in hopes of stirring it into a blaze for the next election. And they(and you) can't seem to realize that most on both sides of the political fence see that as far more offensive than anything of which you accuse Bush.

No, the answer to why you have such little hate mail is the same as why your Forum contains so little input from your foes: Nobody cares enough to bother. Your stance is off base, your politics of Biggest Government are old hat, and your hate mongering and scare tactics just don't play well anymore. In short, you're not relevant anymore. And if your views are those of the Dem Party leadership as a whole then you can expect the same to be said nationally about your Party itself soon. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Scott -------

DU RESPONDS: Nobody cares enough to bother, but you just couldn't... quite... help.. yourself... could you Scott? By the way, you made our day - if all conservatives are as deeply in denial as you are, it's going to be a cakewalk in 2002 and 2004. Just keep repeating it to yourself - "there's no outrage... there's no outrage..." LOL!

---

Oh No, Now WE'RE Conservative Idiots! - Part Two
From: citizen@democraticunderground.com (Conservative Idiot)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:28:24 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: The creater of this site

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by Conservative Idiot (citizen@democraticunderground.com) on Monday, March 19, 2001 at 12:28:24

because: Only a conservative could do such a good job of making fools out of the liberals, by using this many lies and distortions to 'parody' the Right Wing....

Submit: Submit

DU RESPONDS: "Only a conservative could do such a good job... by using this many lies and distortions"? Love it!

---

Yet More Denial
From: ---------@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:57:41 EDT
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: (no subject)

I love this kind of Whine, made from sour grapes.....show me a good loser and I will show you a democrat. You guys are soooo out of touch and Jessie Jackson is emblematic if she shreds, the ruin your in.....heheheheheheheheehehe.

DU RESPONDS: You have to feel sorry for people like this who've been told that we're "out of touch". After all, they're the ones who are going to feel really dumb when they finally figure it out.

---

Ah, The Old "It's Not Hate, It's PITY" Gambit
From: "James ---------" <----@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:54:53
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Cc: --------@-------.com
Subject: "hate" is not a family value

I don't "hate" DU.com or Democrats in general. Instead, I pitty you. I like to check out your site after I've had my fill of rushlimbaugh.com, newsmax.com, drudgereport.com, etc. I hope your site doesn't die on the vine for lack of interest like your soulmate site salon.com is in the process of doing. It's always fun to read what the looney left is saying/thinking.

Now, I want you to extend your index, ring, and middle fingers. Not only is that the Dubya salute, it as also the number a CONSERVATIVE, leftist-hating Supreme Court justices that shall be appointed by GWB

Oh baby, the adults are back in charge !!!

Dan -------

DU RESPONDS: Hope you'll forgive us if we don't extend our index or ring fingers, Dan. As for the adults being back in charge, perhaps you should see what some of your conservative colleagues have to say...

---

Colleague No. 1
From: citizen@democraticunderground.com (Conservative Idiot)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:51:20 -0400
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: All you fuckin liberals

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by Conservative Idiot (citizen@democraticunderground.com) on Monday, April 23, 2001 at 12:51:20

because: Cause you all suck

Submit: Submit

DU RESPONDS: Oh baby, the adults are back in charge!

---

Colleague No. 2
From: citizen@democraticunderground.com (Conservative Idiot)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:17:06 -0400
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Hey Dick weed

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by Conservative Idiot (citizen@democraticunderground.com) on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 at 01:17:06

because: You fucking looser! You mother fucking pussy. How many lies are you capable of? Week in and week out mis truth after mistruth! You sorry bastard!

Fuck you and yours

Submit: Submit

DU RESPONDS: Oh baby, the adults are back in charge!

---

Colleague No. 3
From: suckme@yousuck.com (republican)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:43:41 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: you suck

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by republican (suckme@yousuck.com) on Friday, March 23, 2001 at 11:43:41

add_me_to_list: yes

message: demecrats suck,you guys have the intelligence of a festering bowl of dog snot.Try to take my guns,and i'll cut you down.

submit: Submit e-mail

DU RESPONDS: Oh baby, the adults... I think you get the point.