HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Twitter Reacts to Giulian...

Sun May 6, 2018, 01:07 PM

Twitter Reacts to Giuliani's Stunning This Week Interview: 'He's Pulling a Nunberg'

by Joe DePaolo | 12:43 pm, May 6th, 2018

Rudy Giuliani, once again, appears to have made President Donald Trump‘s life more difficult by going on television.

The former New York City Mayor’s Sunday appearance on This Week included the jawdropping statement that “if it was necessary” Trump lawyer Michael Cohen may have paid hush money to women other than Stormy Daniels. (White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has already tried to distance the White House from that comment, telling Margaret Brennan of CBS “I don’t know why anyone would say that.”)

Twitter was stunned by the latest round of off-the-cuff remarks from Giuliani. Here’s a sampling of the reaction.

###

https://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-reacts-to-giulianis-stunning-this-week-interview-hes-pulling-a-nunberg/

8 replies, 2973 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Twitter Reacts to Giuliani's Stunning This Week Interview: 'He's Pulling a Nunberg' (Original post)
DonViejo May 2018 OP
longship May 2018 #1
LastLiberal in PalmSprings May 2018 #2
calimary May 2018 #5
Scurrilous May 2018 #3
Pepsidog May 2018 #4
Towlie May 2018 #6
BumRushDaShow May 2018 #7
bucolic_frolic May 2018 #8

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Sun May 6, 2018, 01:12 PM

1. Gees!!! What a pile-on!!!!

Drumpf's story is unraveling like a cheap K-Mart sweater.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun May 6, 2018, 01:37 PM

2. Here's the entire interview, in all its glory:

Here's the transcript: This Week with George Stephanopoulos

Reply to this post

Response to LastLiberal in PalmSprings (Reply #2)

Sun May 6, 2018, 03:04 PM

5. Saving, to savor - now AND later!

Rudy’s already run out of feet in which he's shot himself. Now he’s aiming up toward the knees - and higher...

HAH!!! I’m out on our deck on this fine day, enjoying vids of Rudy crashing and burning on the Sunday chat circuit, and my husband is out here watching a set of the worst crash-‘n’-burn drag-racing-by-idiots videos. We both agreed that we are both watching basically the same thing!

Reply to this post

Sun May 6, 2018, 01:50 PM

3. The reviews ain't good.

Reply to this post

Sun May 6, 2018, 02:52 PM

4. In 1983 I was a student at American University and debated Giuliani who was a top DOJ lawyer

and he was dumb as a bag of rocks. Here I was a kid and debating drug policy with him and I made him look like a fool. He is a fraud and had other brilliant lawyers around him like Comey do the heavy legal lifting. I wouldn’t let him represent me on a parking ticket.

Reply to this post

Sun May 6, 2018, 03:07 PM

6. Maybe a philanthropist like Tom Steyer will offer compensation to paid-off women who come out.

(And have proof, of course.)

Reply to this post

Sun May 6, 2018, 03:12 PM

7. "He's pulling a Nunberg"

I couldn't remember that guy's name and I had even watched his various meltdown-filled insane interviews.

And this -

Apparently Rudy Giuliani’s task is to finally relieve Chris Christie of his grueling time in purgatory.

I also wouldn't rule out Crispy eventually hopping on the moving sidewalk and into the fun house at some point if Ghouliani eventually departs. They have been through the gamut of folks and he's still out there available.

Reply to this post

Sun May 6, 2018, 03:20 PM

8. "I'm talking about the law and the conclusion. The facts, I'm still learning."

Confessed that he will invent the facts to reach the conclusion he wants.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread