HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Will R Kelly sue Lifetime...

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 10:50 AM

Will R Kelly sue Lifetime?

I’m hearing that CBS is giving lots and lots of money to JonBenet Ramsey‘s brother for lying about him.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jonben-t-ramsey-brother-settles-020923425.html

I remember Rolling Stone magazine having to pay $1.6 million to a fraternity for not vetting an article.

Now Aaliya’s mother is saying that certain people are lying about allegations against her and R. Kelly.

Could R. Kelly so for the money he might lose due to bad Publis city from this? sue formoney he might lose due to bad publicity?

6 replies, 697 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Will R Kelly sue Lifetime? (Original post)
Yosemito Jan 2019 OP
underpants Jan 2019 #1
obamanut2012 Jan 2019 #4
underpants Jan 2019 #6
RockaFowler Jan 2019 #2
kimbutgar Jan 2019 #3
obamanut2012 Jan 2019 #5

Response to Yosemito (Original post)

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 10:58 AM

1. Don't need to watch but have questions- did this mother allow her child near R. Kelly?

Did she allow her child to away from her sight with a grown man?
Is this like the Michael Jackson suit where it was clear the parents cast their children out hoping to pull in some money?
Isn’t it pretty clear that the Ramsey boy probably killed his sister?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to underpants (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 11:56 AM

4. Yes, she did, and allowed him to falsify a marriage license

He paid her off. He should be in prison for everything he did to just Aaliyah.

Reply to this post

Response to obamanut2012 (Reply #4)

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 12:47 PM

6. Oh god

Saw your post below too. Spot on.

This has many layers and players in this sad sick story. I really can’t imagine.

Haven’t seen the doc - not watching 6 years of something like that - but I knew about him and the peeing alone. I wouldn’t be in the same room with him in any setting let alone let my child anywhere near him. Again haven’t watched it so I’m not sure if she was the one on the tape. Seriously disgusted.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 11:06 AM

2. Did you watch the documentary?

There were plenty of women who came forward, including his ex-wife. They all talked about his abuse. They even aired actual interviews with R. Kelly. He didn't help himself in any of those interviews.

This tweet is from the director of the documentary

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 11:46 AM

3. R Kelly would have been in jail right now if any of his victims were white girls

Too many witnesses for him to sue. It’s a known secret he has been going after young women for years. This documentary did not shock me.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 7, 2019, 12:03 PM

5. No, he won't because he will be open to depos

Same with Burke Ramsey -- he would be open to depo and having his medical records opened. He didn't get $75 million -- it has been reported it was much less than that, and CBS is still allowed to screen it and sell the dvd. They gave him money so he would go away.

Robert Kelly should be in prison still just for what he did to Aaliyah. Her mother was complicit and basically pimped out her 14-year-old daughter for YEARS to Kelly for money and a degree of fame. He ilelgally married her, including falsifying her birth certiifcate.

How he was not found guilty for raping a minor ON VIDEO is beyond me.

Women and girls are treated horribly, now, but even more then, and even more WOC and GOC.

All the music producers and fans who allowed him to have this career while abusing women and girls FOR DECADES is incredible. Most of it was the same thing that allowed Cosby to keep having a career. None of this is new, none of this is slander, none of this is sketchy. Decades-long receipts for this.

Quit being part of the group sticking up for him -- he has been a known predator for YEARS.

He will never go to prison, but I hope he FINALLY loses his career and every single cent of his money.

There is no "bad publicity" from this -- he very publicly GLOATS about how he treats women and likes teenagers.

I hope this monster sues, so all of his victims can sue the predator in return and have him depoed.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread