HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Right wing twitter feeds ...

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 01:36 PM

Right wing twitter feeds pushing a fake news site that head of burisma was indicted

And implicating Hunter

Only links Iíve found are twitter feeds and that fake news site (that reported trump had a heart attack over the weekend)

So...be diligent and aware

Edited to add:

Every mention of the head of Burisma being indicted stems from a story that started with Russian state owned media, and picked up by Zero Hedge and Gateway Pundit.

The epitome of fake news. Yet it's suddenly become the go-to talking point for the MAGA cult.

4 replies, 768 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Right wing twitter feeds pushing a fake news site that head of burisma was indicted (Original post)
Roland99 Nov 2019 OP
C_U_L8R Nov 2019 #1
Chin music Nov 2019 #2
SWBTATTReg Nov 2019 #3
Runningdawg Nov 2019 #4

Response to Roland99 (Original post)

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 01:40 PM

1. All they have are lies.

Clearly, they have no shame.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 01:51 PM

3. Idiots. Have to make up their own stories and trash, to keep interest in their sites up...

problem is, there is so much trash out there such as what these right wing idiots have, that they all are eating each other too. Nothing original, except preying on each other. Good. I hope they puke.

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 02:17 PM

4. The village idiots on my fav R wing forum

Are saying Hunter Biden has been indicted by the Ukraine. But even they can't find a link to back up the claim.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread