HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Wartime President" Trump...

Sat May 16, 2020, 07:41 PM

"Wartime President" Trumpty has now lost more American lives than Korea and Vietnam combined

By the end of the month (at 1000 deaths a day), he will have lost more than WWI and Vietnam combined

The end of June figure is likely to be more than WWI and Vietnam and Korea combined

By mid-July, more than WWI and Vietnam and the Revolution and Iraq and 1812 and Afghanistan and the Mexican–American War

This "We're Number One!" dude and his GOP lackies and his gang of incompetent cronies are a fuckin genocidal machine

2 replies, 362 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Wartime President" Trumpty has now lost more American lives than Korea and Vietnam combined (Original post)
struggle4progress May 2020 OP
TreasonousBastard May 2020 #1
struggle4progress May 2020 #2

Response to struggle4progress (Original post)

Sat May 16, 2020, 07:49 PM

1. Until we dump him, just be glad it's not a shootin' war we're in. Want a real nightmare? Imagine...

this asshole putting one of his dipshits in charge of Lend Lease. And then after Pearl Harbor.

Sitting on a veranda with Churchill and Stalin?

(My god! I have to lie down now...)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TreasonousBastard (Reply #1)

Sat May 16, 2020, 07:53 PM

2. Between now and 20 January, we could lose 240K more: the total lost will be above WWII

The fact that it could be worse is cold comfort

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread