HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » America

Wed Aug 19, 2020, 09:27 AM

America

We may criticize the political lineage of The Lincoln Project. But these guys know how to put effective ads together. This is another one. If it's already been featured, it's worth another look.

2 replies, 334 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply America (Original post)
peggysue2 Aug 19 OP
FoxNewsSucks Aug 19 #1
peggysue2 Aug 19 #2

Response to peggysue2 (Original post)

Wed Aug 19, 2020, 10:12 AM

1. That was a good one

I'd like to think that Democrats are getting the hint about how to make ads, how NOT to pull punches, for future reference in the event these guys are no longer on our side.

Telling the blunt truth is NOT "going low". It's necessary.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to FoxNewsSucks (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 19, 2020, 10:34 AM

2. Oh, I think the Biden team has put out a number of good ads

The Lincoln Project, however, gets marks on the swift turnover of their ads, almost every one delivering an effective punch. This one is aimed directly at the heart and conscience of the electorate. Remember our history, remember the generations who came before. It's all on the line. Yes, we're imperfect but we have the seeds of greatness within. That's a powerful message. And yes, telling the truth is at the core. As Michelle Obama said going high doesn't mean smiling politely in the face cruelty. It means standing strong, never wavering in our defense for what's right and just and true.

America or Trump. Our choice. Our future.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread