HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I'm begging the Biden cam...

Mon Oct 5, 2020, 09:25 AM

I'm begging the Biden campaign to demand the truth from Infectedcheeto about the timeline of his..

first POZ test for covid-19.

Did Trump test positive before the debate? Did he actually know that he was infected and went on with the debate anyway?

How callous and uncaring can he be, if the above is true? Trump does something every fucking day that proves he is one of the most despicable human beings ever born.

If true, the truth will be devastating to the Trump campaign. Rightly so.

Joe is being classy in these weird times. Trump doesn't deserve to be treated with ANY class at all.

He is nothing but a treasonous traitor. He is a fascist asshole and a total turd of a human being.

To team Joe, please demand the truth from Trump. The truth could propel Joe to a landslide victory in November.

5 replies, 437 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm begging the Biden campaign to demand the truth from Infectedcheeto about the timeline of his.. (Original post)
Imallin4Joe Oct 2020 OP
redstateblues Oct 2020 #1
CincyDem Oct 2020 #2
still_one Oct 2020 #3
Mike 03 Oct 2020 #4
Miigwech Oct 2020 #5

Response to Imallin4Joe (Original post)

Mon Oct 5, 2020, 09:30 AM

1. Why would Trump start telling the truth now? Won't happen

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

2. The definition of insanity is asking someone for something they can't give...

...Trump is genetically incapable of being truthful to anyone about anything.

Thatís not to exonerate him from any of his seditious actions. Itís just pragamatism about the real question - if Joe demanded and he responded...how would you know to believe him at that point ?

Reply to this post

3. I think the public should demand a complete release of trump's medical records from Walter Reed

as long as he is running for president

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 5, 2020, 09:39 AM

4. I'll bet hundreds of reporters are working on this today.

And you know who I think will blow the whistle? One of the pissed off White House staff members we've been reading about in AXIOS, the Guardian, the Washington Post and Vanity Fair.

And who was the super-spreader? Why doesn't the White House want to perform contact tracing on that Rose Garden event?

Somebody is going to come forward.

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 5, 2020, 09:43 AM

5. No gate from that fight.

Joe has his own clean and fair campaign plan for the future, to bring Americans together. Americans are liking what they are hearing. With voters, it is already a land subsidence, maybe not as visible to all the pollsters, it will soon be visible landslide. Joe is just fine without having to feed trump a knuckle sandwich. The giant gears that run the universe have changed direction in a just little over the last week, if you haven't felt it yet, you will.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread