HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Senator Whitehouse has TH...

Sun Oct 18, 2020, 12:36 PM

Senator Whitehouse has THE ANSWER to Senator Sasse and others on the Judicial Committee.

Additionally, I hope Joe Biden's comment in his latest town hall that Trump refused to participate. IS A WARNING!

This is not a direct quote but a paraphrase. When Biden was asked what his stand is on packing the court he said "the country will have his position before the election he is waiting to see what the Republicans WILL do."

IMHO I think he was telling them IF YOU VOTE for Amy Coney Barrett before the election then..... see Whitehouse!

3 replies, 781 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Senator Whitehouse has THE ANSWER to Senator Sasse and others on the Judicial Committee. (Original post)
usaf-vet Sunday OP
ProudMNDemocrat Sunday #1
usaf-vet Sunday #2
onecaliberal Sunday #3

Response to usaf-vet (Original post)

Sun Oct 18, 2020, 12:45 PM

1. If ACB is confirmed....

Republicans running for re-election will pay as the vote will be this week and people are voting RIGHT now.

It will be women deciding this election. They are keeping a weather eye on the horizon.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ProudMNDemocrat (Reply #1)

Sun Oct 18, 2020, 12:48 PM

2. YES! EXACTLY!

Reply to this post

Response to usaf-vet (Original post)

Sun Oct 18, 2020, 01:03 PM

3. He said it three times at the town hall that he wanted to SEE what republicans did.

Even georgie asked The Vice President a second time and he replied “I want to see what they’re going to do first, that will determine my position.”

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread