HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How many republicans in C...

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 04:41 AM

How many republicans in Congress are too scared to vote against trump now,

For fear his mob will come after them next?

4 replies, 532 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply How many republicans in Congress are too scared to vote against trump now, (Original post)
duforsure Jan 14 OP
DFW Jan 14 #1
LastDemocratInSC Jan 14 #3
SWBTATTReg Jan 14 #2
struggle4progress Jan 14 #4

Response to duforsure (Original post)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 04:43 AM

1. Well, how many is 0.98 times the number of Republicans in Congress?

Then you'll have the answer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DFW (Reply #1)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 07:54 AM

3. Maybe now, after experiencing the insurrection,

they understand the definition of "deplorable".

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 04:50 AM

2. I suspect that the cream of the cream, the 'best of the best' was in that crowd in Washington,

D.C. The ringleaders at least, why not? They couldn't resist being part of 'history' right? Doing what their president asked them to do.

We are starting to pull their teeth out now. Arrests are being made right and left all over the Country. Support for the republican brand is being dropped by Corporate America. The rest of those Americans who stood on the sidelines and not paid any attention to anything until now, are probably shocked (and the rest of us aren't, we suspected that such a thing was possible).

A big sign will be how many will show up at all 50 state capitals and Wash. D.C.? I suspect that the number will be far lower than anticipated. Mainly due to several reasons (1) cowards; (2) afraid to reveal themselves now; (3) the hardcore trump supporters is a relatively small group, some tens of thousands (I mean hard core); (4) Biden and others, knowing now how these people really act, will enhance and beef up security all across the board. These people, listening to the idiot in the WH, have revealed themselves to the rest of us all too clearly.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 07:56 AM

4. If they're really afraid, they should say so on the floor and then skip the vote

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread