HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Reminder: to vote by mail...

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 01:53 PM

Reminder: to vote by mail in Texas you need to reapply each year. Just mailed mine in.

My representative died of Covid and we have an election May 1. I got my application through my county website. Here is the state link:

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml

2 replies, 328 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Reminder: to vote by mail in Texas you need to reapply each year. Just mailed mine in. (Original post)
nature-lover Mar 2021 OP
walkingman Mar 2021 #1
GemDigger Mar 2021 #2

Response to nature-lover (Original post)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 02:15 PM

1. Thanks!! I did this myself a few weeks ago - one thing that might be of interest to some...

the PDF that you can download is a 2-page document that is not easy to mail-in because it is not a two-sided document. I filled mine out and took to the election office because I do not trust my rural mail service at all.

The alternative is, instead of downloading the form you can request an application be mailed to you which I would assume is the normal big yellow envelope?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to nature-lover (Original post)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 02:22 PM

2. Our new R asshole, body slamming of journalist Governor, Is pushing that for this state too.

Apparently they all got the same memo. Expect other R Govs to do the same.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread