Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member

Oldem

(833 posts)
Wed Mar 10, 2021, 06:26 PM Mar 2021

WSJ has new dump tape.

He pressured the lead investigator for the GA Secretary of State's office to look for fraud in the election. It's another link in the conspiracy to commit felony that could form the basis of a racketeering charge in Fulton County. DA Wallis would have to prove that there were at least two illegal acts in the attempt to commit the same crime--in this case, interfering in the presidential election in GA. That's how I understand the situation, at this point.

[link:https://www.wsj.com/articles/recording-of-trump-phone-call-to-georgia-lead-investigator-reveals-new-details-11615411561|

WSJ has new dump tape. (Original Post) Oldem Mar 2021 OP
Another damning recording. So obvious he had criminal intent. mobeau69 Mar 2021 #1
What's enough for twelve Fulton County jurors--all twelve. We may be about to learrn Oldem Mar 2021 #4
Are you watching lindsey ? Dawgman49 Mar 2021 #2
I listened to it on MSNBC USAFRetired_Liberal Mar 2021 #3
Listened to the actual recording? mobeau69 Mar 2021 #5
Yeah it's on the link in the OP I agree. I don't think it's enough Hope I'm wrong mucifer Mar 2021 #6
Yes USAFRetired_Liberal Mar 2021 #7

Oldem

(833 posts)
4. What's enough for twelve Fulton County jurors--all twelve. We may be about to learrn
Wed Mar 10, 2021, 06:35 PM
Mar 2021

whether or not dump can shoot somebody in 5th Avenue, figuratively, and get away with it.

I don't think this will be the last revelation, not by a long shot. So your question is on point: how much will it take to get a conviction?

USAFRetired_Liberal

(4,167 posts)
7. Yes
Wed Mar 10, 2021, 06:42 PM
Mar 2021

Trump has said more incriminating things than this and nothing has happened. What I heard was Trump asking the investigator to investigate fraud. Is the call wrong? Yes definitely, but I don’t see where this is so damning where everyone (including Republicans) is shocked and appalled.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»WSJ has new dump tape.