HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » On Wednesday, We'll See W...

Sun Apr 25, 2021, 10:13 AM

On Wednesday, We'll See What A Joke The Reference To "United" States Of America Is

United? Are you frickin' kidding me?

Only this year, it will be All the Democrats rising to applaud every couple of minutes, while the repubs get a chance to sit and relax for more than an hour. They'll probably stand once or twice though, if/when President Biden says what a wonderful country America is, or when he mentions our military serving overseas. Support Our Troops seems to be the ONLY thing our leaders can unite on.

I only use the term America going forward, because the last thing we are is United. And with the rhetoric being spewed, I don't see that changing during my lifetime.

4 replies, 904 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply On Wednesday, We'll See What A Joke The Reference To "United" States Of America Is (Original post)
SoCalDavidS Apr 25 OP
Irish_Dem Apr 25 #1
2naSalit Apr 25 #2
Midnight Writer Apr 25 #3
Claire Oh Nette Apr 25 #4

Response to SoCalDavidS (Original post)

Sun Apr 25, 2021, 10:41 AM

1. The GOP wants a divided country. They have nothing to offer voters, so they go to fear and hate.

It is the only way they can get votes. To appeal to America's lowest denominator.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Irish_Dem (Reply #1)

Sun Apr 25, 2021, 12:37 PM

2. +1

Reply to this post

Sun Apr 25, 2021, 03:20 PM

3. Hope the metal detectors are working.

Reply to this post

Sun Apr 25, 2021, 09:33 PM

4. The Hatriot Caucus will announce to great fanfare they're not going

The whole seditious attention whore coalition: Boebert, Greene, Cruz, Cawthorn, Hawley, Brooks, Gosar, Biggs, and the rest of the leaders and influencers who voted to stop the peaceful transition of power than the constitution spells out.

Then they'll fund raise off it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread