HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » NEW: Rep. Eric Swalwell h...

Sun Jun 6, 2021, 08:12 PM

NEW: Rep. Eric Swalwell has served Rep. Mo Brooks with a lawsuit holding him "responsible for the in

?s=21

Andrew Solender
@AndrewSolender
NEW: Rep. Eric Swalwell has served Rep. Mo Brooks with a lawsuit holding him “responsible for the injury and destruction” on Jan. 6 after Swalwell's team initially had trouble locating Brooks.

Eric Swalwell Finally Serves Mo Brooks With Lawsuit Holding Him Responsible For Jan. 6
forbes.com
https://t.co/xPGYmqphgC

der
@AndrewSolender
·
Jun 6, 2021
Replying to @AndrewSolender
Brooks alleges criminal trespassing laws were violated in serving the complaint, but Swalwell's attorney calls the claim "utterly false," telling @Forbes the server "did not enter the house."

Andrew Solender
@AndrewSolender
Attorneys for former President Donald Trump – who is also a defendant in the suit – have filed a motion to dismiss, claiming he has "absolute immunity" because he was president at the time.

Andrew Solender
@AndrewSolender
·
Jun 6, 2021
Replying to @AndrewSolender
Brooks deleted his initial tweet about being served and replaced it with one that crops more of his laptop, which appears to have his passwords taped to it (blocked out in green).

Andrew Solender
@AndrewSolender
A version of that tweet is also still up:

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
@EricSwalwell Well, Swalwell FINALLY did his job, served complaint (on my WIFE).

HORRIBLE Swalwell’s team committed a CRIME by unlawfully sneaking INTO MY HOUSE & accosting my wife!

Alabama Code 13A-7-2: 1st degree criminal trespass. Year in jail. $6000 fine.

More to come!

1 replies, 512 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply NEW: Rep. Eric Swalwell has served Rep. Mo Brooks with a lawsuit holding him "responsible for the in (Original post)
soothsayer Jun 2021 OP
Demovictory9 Jun 2021 #1

Response to soothsayer (Original post)

Sun Jun 6, 2021, 10:35 PM

1. k&r

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread