HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Shoot someone on 5th Ave?...

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 07:06 PM

Shoot someone on 5th Ave? The prick is a mass murderer.

Over six hundred thousand people have died from Covid 19 and Donald Trump is responsible for most of those deaths.

He knew about it before it spread, but the vicious, uncaring prick decided that it would not be good for him personally if he let it be known that a deadly virus was on the loose.

Imagine if Clinton, or Bush, or Obama, had been president when this thing hit the world. Any one of them would have encouraged people to wear masks, stay out of crowds and isolate themselves as much as possible.

But the orange creature did just the opposite. "No masks. No isolation. It's a hoax. It was released by China. Go about your life. Ignore the shit the media is spreading."

Over six hundred thousand people are now dead! Yes, there would have been deaths. But not more than half a million human beings. Most of them died because Donald Trump is an uncaring, self-absorbed mass murderer. (And of course he got himself vaccinated the instant a vaccine was available.)

You know what. Fuck Trump's tax and bank fraud, fuck his scams, fuck his lies, fuck every other crime he committed. He's a mass murderer. And that, more than all the rest of it, is what he should be held responsible for and made to pay for.

And it's not over. Many are still dying because they won't get vaccinated. And most of them refuse to get vaccinated because the stupid orange fuck told them not to. His death count is still running up. But the Republican Party and his base voters still bow down to their "Dear Leader."

We really need a vaccine to protect us from corrupt Republican politicians and stupid voters. And Trump really needs to be dragged out of his Florida castle and put on trial for the murder of millions.

7 replies, 572 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Shoot someone on 5th Ave? The prick is a mass murderer. (Original post)
Cyrano Jul 2021 OP
allnews Jul 2021 #1
BigmanPigman Jul 2021 #2
Cyrano Jul 2021 #3
BigmanPigman Jul 2021 #4
BSdetect Jul 2021 #5
IcyPeas Jul 2021 #6
Phoenix61 Jul 2021 #7

Response to Cyrano (Original post)

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 07:17 PM

1. True

But he was right-the idiots still love him 😫

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 07:20 PM

2. Seriously, I wa t to know when this is really going to happen,

it needs to and must follow through. He is responsible for hundreds of thousands of illness and thousands of deaths. This is genocide. What are we going to do to get justice?!?!?!? ?

Reply to this post

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #2)

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 07:47 PM

3. I don't believe we'll ever get justice

I don't believe Trump will ever spend a moment behind bars. I don't think he'll ever be arrested for anything he did in his life of crime.

Time to stop the "No one is above the law" shit. Of course there are those who are above the law. And for the most part, they are the wealthy, the powerful, and politicians and their owners who bought and paid for them.

Meanwhile, a black teen with an ounce of whatever will be looking at many years in prison. Justice??? Not in this country.

Reply to this post

Response to Cyrano (Reply #3)

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 08:34 PM

4. My family had a birthday dinner and we discussed this.

We all agreed with you. It depresses and frustrates me.

Reply to this post

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 08:54 PM

5. He was the Commander in Chief and should be court marshalled for deriiiction of duty

Reply to this post

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 08:56 PM

6. Ashli Babbitt... he is responsible for her death also AND YET ...

He is now demanding the name of the officer who shot her. This is a new right wing meme.

HE FUCKING MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SHOT HER!!!!!!!

Reply to this post

Sat Jul 3, 2021, 08:57 PM

7. He's responsible for so many more deaths.

Up until TFG the US took the lead on disease outbreaks. The CDC was the expert the entire world looked to. How many countries delayed their own response because TFG said it wasnít a problem? How many countries didnít have the scientific infrastructure in place because they relied on the US to always be there?
This. Is. All. On. Him.
All. Of. It.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread