HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ask CNN and WPOST to make...

Mon Jan 10, 2022, 09:15 AM

Ask CNN and WPOST to make THE FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY free as a public service

I sent the following email to CNN and to Washington Post, and will follow up with similar postings on twitter and Facebook.

I believe it is very important for Fareed Zakaria's THE FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY to reach every single American. To achieve this, we should copy this request on every social media platform, as well as via email.

Right now the program is not available to freely stream, as far as I know.

https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2022/01/07/how-to-watch-fareed-zakarias-the-fight-to-save-american-democracy/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Email: gps@cnn.com
Email: fareed.zakaria.gps@turner.com

Subject: Please make THE FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY free as a public service

Dear CNN, Washington Post and Fareed,

After watching Fareed Zakaria's incredibly important summary of the crisis we are facing here in the USA to preserve our democracy, I would propose that CNN and the Washington Post work together to provide THE FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY in it's entirety for free with no limitations, on every social media platform.

This is not business as usual - freely providing this important report to the American public is a tiny price to pay to preserve our way of life - and in the end your enterprises as well.

In fact I would predict that your viewing/readership public will reward you greatly for your benevolence.

Let's hope and pray that Fareed's message is well understood by an American public that in many ways has been asleep at the wheel.

Best Regards,

Your Name
Your Town

3 replies, 666 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ask CNN and WPOST to make THE FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY free as a public service (Original post)
dwayneb Jan 2022 OP
Scrivener7 Jan 2022 #1
dwayneb Jan 2022 #2
LineLineLineNew Reply .
Scrivener7 Jan 2022 #3

Response to dwayneb (Original post)

Mon Jan 10, 2022, 09:31 AM

1. CNN is really the worst if you don't have cable. I really want to see this, and there is no way to

do it other than subscribing to CNN. I subscribe to WAPO, but there is no access to the program through that.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Scrivener7 (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 10, 2022, 10:08 AM

2. That's the point of this request

We should pressure CNN to make this available for public streaming. I am sure Fareed Zakaria would be all in favor, but unless we put some heat on CNN it will be business as usual.

Reply to this post

Response to dwayneb (Reply #2)

Mon Jan 10, 2022, 11:05 AM

3. .

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread