HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Took a ride in the Northw...

Sun Oct 9, 2022, 12:54 PM

Took a ride in the Northwoods

yesterday, I saw maybe 3 or 4 trump flags in 6 hours. they are taking his shit down. What you see at those rallies is probably the extent of his base now.

I believe the "normal" right wing powers that be are letting him bleed out. They will essentially ignore him and let him slip from sight. Desatan has got to be drooling at donny's smaller rallies.

4 replies, 722 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Took a ride in the Northwoods (Original post)
newdayneeded Oct 2022 OP
Bristlecone Oct 2022 #1
Kaleva Oct 2022 #2
newdayneeded Oct 2022 #3
Kaleva Oct 2022 #4

Response to newdayneeded (Original post)

Sun Oct 9, 2022, 09:42 PM

1. I see far less of the y'all qaeda trucks with trump flags flying

But plenty of ranchers SE of me in CO that have Trump Country signs at the edge of their property.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to newdayneeded (Original post)

Sun Oct 9, 2022, 09:53 PM

2. Most of the flags and signs came down soon after the election

Prior to the election, they were everywhere. Within a few days after the election, most were gone.

Reply to this post

Response to Kaleva (Reply #2)

Sun Oct 9, 2022, 10:00 PM

3. Not entirely true though,

even up to 8 months ago there were plenty of hicks with there "F Joe Biden" / pro trump banners and flags out like the election didn't happen.

In fact, that's why I wrote this post because my ride Saturday saw WAY less trump stuff from spring until now.

Reply to this post

Response to newdayneeded (Reply #3)

Mon Oct 10, 2022, 12:35 AM

4. What I said is true in Upper Michigan

The Great majority of Trump flags and signs came down within a few days after the election. There are a few holdouts but they are few and far between.

Also, in MI at least, 75% of the vote TFG got came from counties classified as urban or mostly urban. TFG got as many votes in Wayne County (metro Detroit area) as he did in all of Upper Michigan and much of the northern part of lower Michigan combined. If what you say is true, one then should have been able to see a lot of TFG signs around Detroit, Flint, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids and other places. More then what you'd see in rural areas.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread