HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Republican Gary Herbert o...

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:41 PM

Republican Gary Herbert of Utah is volunteering to take less Federal money!

What a guy!!! In fact he just reported that Republican governors want less money. As an unfortunate resident of a state with a Rebublican Governor, I am willing to take the hit so that all of these states can see what a mistake voting for these assholes was!

Republican Governors states please cut your federal handouts and let the Blue States enjoy a break from supporting you!

2 replies, 1007 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Republican Gary Herbert of Utah is volunteering to take less Federal money! (Original post)
Walk away Dec 2012 OP
bluestate10 Dec 2012 #1
Walk away Dec 2012 #2

Response to Walk away (Original post)

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:48 PM

1. I live in a big donor state. If the FEDs would just give us back $0.90 of

every Federal, Social Security and Medicare dollar we pay I would do backflips. We can care for our needy better without raising taxes.

I want to see other red state republican Governors match the promise of the Utah Governor.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bluestate10 (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 02:42 PM

2. I live in New Jersey a big donor state that is Blue with a Red Asshole for Governor.

We aren't going to be a donor state for a few years after Sandy. We'll finally get a few dimes back on our tax dollars if the Puke Congress deigns to open it's coffers. But that dough head Christie is just greedy enough for power (2016 pres) to turn down federal $$$ via the Medicare/Medicaid portion of Obama Care.

If we have to suffer to learn what a big shithead Christie is then so be it. He will do whatever he wants. Watching Democrats kiss his ass this past month has been nauseating.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread