HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » McCain Looks to U.S. Comp...

Sun Mar 30, 2014, 07:27 PM

McCain Looks to U.S. Companies in Russia If Putin Pushes

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mccain-looks-u-companies-russia-040004874.html;_ylt=AwrBEiKnpzhT018A7MDQtDMD

1 replies, 629 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply McCain Looks to U.S. Companies in Russia If Putin Pushes (Original post)
SummerSnow Mar 2014 OP
DonViejo Mar 2014 #1

Response to SummerSnow (Original post)

Sun Mar 30, 2014, 07:45 PM

1. Wow. He just doesn't know when to sit down and shut up...

Does he really think that option hasn't been considered?

The U.S. should consider forcing major American companies such as General Electric (GE) and Exxon Mobil to suspend business in or pull out of Russia if President Vladimir Putin attempts to take more territory from Ukraine or other neighboring nations, said Senator John McCain of Arizona.

"I know that that's a tough call and I know that we don't want to hurt our own economy, but (emphasis added - dv) what are the consequences of Vladimir Putin just being able to act?" McCain, a Republican from Arizona who advocates military assistance for Ukraine, said in an interview for Bloomberg Television's "Political Capital with Al Hunt" airing this weekend.

McCain wants war, one way or the other; military or economic. And he doesn't much give a damn about the impact on his own country but.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread