HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Finally! Republicans expl...

Tue Nov 11, 2014, 12:09 AM

Finally! Republicans explained!

American scientists have located a virus that attacks human DNA, which may cause those infected to be less intelligent, impairing brain activity, learning and memory.

Researchers from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and the University of Nebraska have identified traces of an algal virus, known as ATCV-1, in throat swabs drawn from healthy volunteers which appeared to lessen their mental capacity.

The researchers had originally been working on an unrelated study into throat microbes when they unexpectedly located traces of ATCV-1 in human DNA samples. At first the research team, led by Dr Robert Yolken of Johns Hopkins, didnít know what ATCV-1 was, and had to carry out a database search to find out more about the unknown virus.

More at http://www.newsweek.com/american-researchers-discover-stupidity-virus-283319

2 replies, 1140 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Finally! Republicans explained! (Original post)
Warpy Nov 2014 OP
truebluegreen Nov 2014 #1
B Calm Nov 2014 #2

Response to Warpy (Original post)

Tue Nov 11, 2014, 06:17 AM

1. I am shocked that they would discover this particular virus

right here in 'Murica!

Or not.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Warpy (Original post)

Tue Nov 11, 2014, 07:37 AM

2. To be against affordable health care I knew there had to be something causing it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread