HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Condiment King"...

Mon Feb 16, 2015, 09:32 PM

"Condiment King" (and Sofía Vergara’s ex-fiancé) Nick Loeb joins Chris Christie's PAC

Sofía Vergara’s ex-fiancé Nick Loeb is throwing his hat back in the political ring.

The one-time candidate, who reinvented himself as the aspiring condiment king of Onion Crunch, has joined new political action committee Leadership Matters for America with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as honorary chairman.

He’ll work to bring awareness of and raise money for Christie, but “This has nothing to do with a presidential run. This is just a PAC to support him.”

“He’s a normal guy who you can have a beer with.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/16/nick-loeb-joins-chris-christies-political-action-committee/

1 replies, 910 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Condiment King" (and Sofía Vergara’s ex-fiancé) Nick Loeb joins Chris Christie's PAC (Original post)
Miles Archer Feb 2015 OP
yeoman6987 Feb 2015 #1

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)

Mon Feb 16, 2015, 09:37 PM

1. I am sure there will be others that disappoint!

Part of life. Not a good decision on his part but he will have to live with the decision. Why he would want to upset half the population is beyond me especially since Christie is done with politics....that I am pretty sure of. He won't even get the Republican nomination.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread