HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump: Wiretapping is, yo...

Thu Mar 23, 2017, 08:54 AM

Trump: Wiretapping is, you know today it is different than wire tapping.

TIME Washington Bureau Chief Michael Scherer: But thereís other things you said that havenít panned out. The peg for this story is the wiretapping hearing on Monday, in which [FBI Director James] Comey and [NSA Director Mike] Rogers testified about your tweets there.

Trump: Yeah well if youíd look at, in fact Iíll give you the front page story, and just today I heard, just a little while ago, that Devin Nunes had a news conference, did you hear about this, where they have a lot of information on tapping. Did you hear about that?

Michael Scherer: I have not, no.

Trump: Now remember this. When I said wiretapping, it was in quotes. Because a wiretapping is, you know today it is different than wire tapping. It is just a good description. But wiretapping was in quotes. What Iím talking about is surveillance. And today, [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Devin Nunes just had a news conference. Now probably got obliterated by whatís happened in London. But just had a news conference, and here it is one of those things. The other one, election, I said we are going to win, we won. And many other things. And I think this is going to be very interesting.

http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-time-interview-truth-falsehood/?xid=homepage

1 replies, 2020 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump: Wiretapping is, you know today it is different than wire tapping. (Original post)
Doodley Mar 2017 OP
gordianot Mar 2017 #1

Response to Doodley (Original post)

Thu Mar 23, 2017, 09:04 AM

1. What fires those Neurons?

At least he did not blame Obama for the terrorist attack in London distracting the good news from Nunes.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread