HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » New game to play at Breit...

Fri Mar 24, 2017, 03:02 PM

New game to play at Breitbart! Go to some page twhere not much is happening and comment about the

connection between them and Russia. Then sit back and watch how within seconds 20 new comments pop up in a matter of seconds!

(Like this article from Raw story about Breitbart andf Infowars being under investigation for ties to Russia
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/breitbart-and-infowars-under-investigation-for-ties-to-russia-report/ )

I have taken a printscreen but then realized it has my psydonym and I don't want to reveal that. If you want to play you might want to create a new fake name!

Plus if you click their names most of them are "Beta testers" with 1 comment!

Right how this article has over 6,000 comments on it in 3 hours! Steve Bannon says American Health care act written by insurance industry.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/report-steve-bannon-says-american-health-care-act-written-insurance-industry/

4 replies, 1803 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply New game to play at Breitbart! Go to some page twhere not much is happening and comment about the (Original post)
Maraya1969 Mar 2017 OP
Maraya1969 Mar 2017 #1
Maru Kitteh Mar 2017 #2
Maraya1969 Mar 2017 #4
58Sunliner Mar 2017 #3

Response to Maraya1969 (Original post)

Fri Mar 24, 2017, 03:10 PM

2. The wonders of the Russian bot army. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Maru Kitteh (Reply #2)

Response to Maraya1969 (Original post)

Fri Mar 24, 2017, 03:13 PM

3. Scary isn't it? 20 comments in seconds?

They really have quite a program to run those bots.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread