HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Donnie is enjoying his gl...

Wed May 24, 2017, 11:01 AM

Donnie is enjoying his glory days right now--

this is what he wanted to be President for--what he lives for--attention, adulation, pomp, and glory. Never mind that the attention is due to his office, not his own little self.

Wait until he gets home, is what I say.

2 replies, 3853 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Donnie is enjoying his glory days right now-- (Original post)
ginnyinWI May 2017 OP
L. Coyote May 2017 #1
CrispyQ May 2017 #2

Response to ginnyinWI (Original post)

Wed May 24, 2017, 11:13 AM

1. Remaining Countries on Trumps Itinerary Say Theyd Rather Wait a Month and Meet with Next President

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/remaining-countries-on-trumps-itinerary-say-theyd-rather-wait-a-month-and-meet-with-next-president

BRUSSELS (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s foreign trip hit a snag on Tuesday, when the remaining countries on his itinerary announced that they would rather “wait a month” and meet with the next President instead.

“It makes no sense for us to roll out the red carpet for Trump when there is going to be a completely different guy in the White House in a month,” Hendrik van der Valde, a travel minister for the Belgian government, said. “We very much look forward to hosting the next U.S. President, be it Mike Pence or Paul Ryan or whoever.”

Citing the exorbitant costs of hosting a President, the Belgian said it “would be insane” to spend such sums on someone who “only has a few weeks left” in office. ...............

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ginnyinWI (Original post)

Wed May 24, 2017, 11:13 AM

2. I hope the European press is harsh with him & that there are protesters wherever he goes. -nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread