HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump takes mic at a wedd...

Tue Mar 30, 2021, 11:45 AM

Trump takes mic at a wedding and pushes 2020 election lies (CNN)

TMZ obtained video of Former President Donald Trump giving a speech at a Mar-a-Lago wedding where he continued to push lies about the 2020 election.

2 replies, 681 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump takes mic at a wedding and pushes 2020 election lies (CNN) (Original post)
ItsjustMe Mar 2021 OP
SWBTATTReg Mar 2021 #1
Rebl2 Mar 2021 #2

Response to ItsjustMe (Original post)

Tue Mar 30, 2021, 12:33 PM

1. and he had an audience of literally 100s only. On DU and other platforms (cnn) that have to pass

along what djt said, etc., 100s of thousands. I'd prefer that (IMHO) people not report his comings and goings (djt) every day. It's been good on DU w/ the trend of djt stories literally going down to 1 or 2 a day, but now, they back up in volume, perhaps 5-10 or more maybe...again, my perception.

don't engage this monster. don't give him air to spew his hate and mouth off his crap. ignore this POS. he's over and done with, stick a fork in him/in djt...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ItsjustMe (Original post)

Tue Mar 30, 2021, 08:12 PM

2. The only

thing I want to see of him or his family is all of them being lead away in handcuffs and before a judge.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread