HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Witness, Off-Duty Firefig...

Tue Mar 30, 2021, 10:26 PM

Witness, Off-Duty Firefighter Says She Would Have Given Floyd Medical Attention - MSNBC

Witness and off-duty firefighter Genevieve Hansen gets emotional during her testimony at the Derek Chauvin trial as she recalls wanting to give George Floyd medical attention but being denied access from officers at the scene. Aired on 03/30/2021.

2 replies, 612 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Witness, Off-Duty Firefighter Says She Would Have Given Floyd Medical Attention - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Mar 30 OP
llashram Mar 31 #1
CTyankee Mar 31 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Wed Mar 31, 2021, 10:47 AM

1. she cared

about another human being, no matter the officer alleged offence of George Floyd. We are slowly turning corners here and there. Hopefully. Yeah, the glass is half empty with me... Love it when I get a peek at the end of this long, long tunnel of no light...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Wed Mar 31, 2021, 11:20 AM

2. That was wrenching. I watched this morning. I don't know how she'll overcome her remorse,

I have never seen anything as brutal as that tape, seeing a man die before my very eyes.

She was obviously in terrible shape when she took the stand and testified. And she'll go through her entire life blaming herself. I hope she gets help.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread