HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Washington (Group) » WSU Cougars football coac...

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 06:30 PM

WSU Cougars football coach Nick Rolovich elects not to get COVID-19 vaccine,

Second-year Washington State coach Nick Rolovich wonít be attending Pac-12 media day in person this year due to the eventís vaccination requirements, he announced via Twitter on Wednesday. According to the conference, Pac-12 media day participants must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the single-day event held on July 27 at Hollywood and Highland.

According to multiple reports, Rolovich is the only Pac-12 head coach who wonít be in attendance at media day. Two WSU players, running back Max Borghi and linebacker Jahad Woods, will represent the Cougars in Hollywood next week.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/wsu-cougar-football/wsu-cougars-coach-nick-rolovich-elects-not-to-get-covid-19-vaccine-wont-attend-pac-12-media-day/?amp=1

4 replies, 544 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply WSU Cougars football coach Nick Rolovich elects not to get COVID-19 vaccine, (Original post)
Sewa Jul 22 OP
mommymarine2003 Jul 22 #1
Sewa Jul 22 #4
Aristus Jul 22 #2
mommymarine2003 Jul 22 #3

Response to Sewa (Original post)

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 06:57 PM

1. WSU Alum here not happy with the football coach

I was so happy to see Mike Leach leave, and now it looks like we have another right-wing nutjob coach. I was in athletic administration at WSU for several years and saw many coaches come and go. I never cared about their politics until Trump. Once we moved away from Pullman, I have attended very few games. My husband and I have had to force ourselves to cheer for the Cougars because of Mike Leach. We thought we would drive to a game in Pullman this fall, but now I am having second thoughts.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to mommymarine2003 (Reply #1)

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 07:29 PM

4. I felt the same way about Leach

The question now is how will the college president Schulz handle the situation.

Reply to this post

Response to Sewa (Original post)

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 07:00 PM

2. State schools, amirite?

Go DAWGS!

Reply to this post

Response to Aristus (Reply #2)

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 07:22 PM

3. Sorry. No purple and gold permitted!

Unfortunately, my daughter, son, and daughter-in-law are Huskies.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread