HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » The M$M needs to bring on...

Thu Aug 25, 2016, 06:32 PM

The M$M needs to bring on some African American surrogates to combat the AA speakers paid by Trump.

As an AA democrat, I'm appalled that the M$M is dedicating so much time to these paid shills that have the nerve to bolster a party lead by a white supremacist, without bringing anyone on to fight back.

Hell, MSNBC has no excuse when Joy Ann Reid is probably in the studio.

2 replies, 685 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The M$M needs to bring on some African American surrogates to combat the AA speakers paid by Trump. (Original post)
SaschaHM Aug 2016 OP
HipChick Aug 2016 #1
sarae Aug 2016 #2

Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Thu Aug 25, 2016, 06:35 PM

1. Agree..I already want to throw a brick at my TV

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Thu Aug 25, 2016, 07:26 PM

2. I agree.

I get so enraged watching M$M media sometimes. They go out of their way to find to 1% of minorities who support him - why?? To give the impression that he has substantial support from minorities? We know that's a flat out lie.

I'm so sick of the media tiptoeing around his blatant racism. They call his supporters "passionate" and "intense" - no, they're fucking RACIST!! They say Trump likes to be "politically incorrect" - no, he's a fucking RACIST!! I wish they would just be honest about it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread