HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » MSNBC Chyron: "Trump (Fal...

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 10:52 AM

MSNBC Chyron: "Trump (Falsely) Claims Clnton Started Birther Controversy"

Looks like Team Trump has finally pissed off MSNBC. Two days ago, they would have acted like it's a debatable thing.

4 replies, 760 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply MSNBC Chyron: "Trump (Falsely) Claims Clnton Started Birther Controversy" (Original post)
SaschaHM Sep 2016 OP
OnDoutside Sep 2016 #1
Loki Liesmith Sep 2016 #2
randome Sep 2016 #4
C_U_L8R Sep 2016 #3

Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 10:59 AM

1. Here it is. A small act of decency from MSNBC, though Mitchell is up to her usual crap.

[IMG][/IMG]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 11:00 AM

2. oh my god

It's happened. I slipped into an alternate reality over breakfast.

I was afraid of that.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Loki Liesmith (Reply #2)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 11:28 AM

4. Stay calm. It could be a better reality. Give it time.

 

[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Fri Sep 16, 2016, 11:26 AM

3. Ain't no parenthetical about it

Trump lies.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread