HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Science of identity cult
Joe BidenCongratulations to our presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden!

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 09:06 AM

Science of identity cult

The cult leaders rants have become public in recent months. I wonder if this has something to do with Gabbard's decision to pull out of normal campaigning.

You can't really quote Chris Butler without replacing his words with symbols in many cases. He is a straight up sociopath.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/10/03/islamophobic-world-view-of-tulsi-gabbards-guru-revealed-in-unearthed-recordings-can-she-still-run-for-president/
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

5 replies, 780 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Science of identity cult (Original post)
bluedye33139 Dec 2019 OP
FM123 Dec 2019 #1
bluedye33139 Dec 2019 #2
Mike 03 Dec 2019 #3
bluedye33139 Dec 2019 #4
pnwmom Dec 2019 #5

Response to bluedye33139 (Original post)

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 09:14 AM

1. Wow, that cult leader Chris Butler is a twisted man!

How anyone could look to him for guidance, much less a presidential nominee, is just beyond me.....
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to FM123 (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 09:15 AM

2. He and her father told her to run as a Democrat

She would not be able to win election in her district as a Republican, so they urged her to run as a Democrat.

Now that she's given up on Congress, I'm going to be interested in seeing what political party she belongs to in the future.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 09:25 AM

3. Deeply disturbing. Worth the read.

Christine Gralow, a journalist who has contributed to The New York Times, has tracked the relationships and influence of known Science of Identity members since becoming a resident of Hawaii. At considerable risk to her life, Gralow has posted a great many of her investigative insights into the sect on her community-based website MeanwhileInHawaii.org.

“Nearly her entire inner circle of her campaign are Chris Butler followers,” Gralow told me. “Her sister, parents, husband, and chief of staff are all active members of the Science of Identity.”

A former campaign assistant to Gabbard, who agreed to speak to me on the condition of anonymity, affirmed this. “The cult completely runs her campaign, from members of her family to people who have worked in her or her father’s office, to people who work in cult front business operations who are now on her campaign team,” they said. “The cult has sent members to the primary state locations in New Hampshire and Iowa because they will work for free. People who are not American citizens are actively working on her campaign.”

I'm uncomfortable even posting excerpts from Butler's vociferations, but you can read them in the article.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Response to Mike 03 (Reply #3)

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 09:26 AM

4. And the hate for Muslims

Last edited Tue Dec 10, 2019, 10:18 AM - Edit history (1)

Deep hate for Muslims and they believe that Muslims are not human beings. That's hard to really wrap your head around. They literally believe that homosexuals and Muslims are demons.
Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 10:11 AM

5. Maybe she's too busy preparing for a third party run. nt

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread