Dear gawd. Replaced an overhead light in one of my daughters room & fixture was thinner which meant screwing in bracket screws further. But no room between bracket &!ceiling plate. Tried a few diff screws and finally found some to fit & were shorter
One hour later...
Wheres the beer?!
However, the website says that new applications can still be filed using http://floridajobs.gov/raapplication.
If you need to review account updates or claim reemployment assistance benefits though, you need to use the CONNECT portal and will have to wait until Monday.
Link above was even incorrect. Should be http://floridajobs.org/raapplication
I have cancer from windmills and the antibiotic isnt helping my viral infection and hydrochloroquine put me in cardiac arrest, Im gonna inject some Lysol tonight. I expect Ill be fully cured by tomorrow. Papa Trump would never lead me astray, right?
Guess my last resort would be laying in a tanning bed and have the UV rays disinfect me for about, what, 2 hours you think? Or do I have to swallow the bulbs so the light is inside the body?
Given todays numbers
World War II we had Rosie the Riveter. Women working in factories, sacrificing, for the war effort
#COVID19 gives us #Karen the Complainer: where can I get my nails done? Omg. I need like a mani-pedi like now
Crude Oil WTI (NYM $/bbl) Front Month
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 2:09 p.m. EDT
$-1.43 -19.70 -107.83%
SETTLEMENT PRICE 04/17/20 $18.27
Theres nowhere to store the stuff
Theyll be shutting off spigots soon Id imagine?
Want to re-open the country? We need MASSIVE testing capacity. Im talking having about 1 BILLION fast-return tests, at a minimum, with continued full-scale production thru the end of May. We also need MASSIVE production of effective masks and PPE.
This is the only way it can be done:
1) Test EVERYONE. All 328.9 Million Americans WEEKLY.
- anyone testing positive must be isolated for a minimum of 21 days and test negative twice before being able to get back to work/school
2) Shutdown ALL air, rail, bus passenger travel for 21 days. Only cargo allowed and all involved in handling said cargo and crew moving it get tested DAILY. Anyone tests positive, see #1. This means NO international passenger air travel. NONE. Border crossings at Mexico and Canada are closed for 21 days to civilian passenger travel. Only cargo/commercial.
3) Require masks nationwide thru the end of June.
4) Keep schools closed and use virtual education until next school year.
5) Continue to ban gatherings of more than 10 people thru the end of June.
6) Enforce physical distancing of 10ft until the end of June.
7) Test ALL military personnel daily. Anyone tests positive, see #1.
8) Test ALL workers DAILY in these fields: healthcare, grocery, transportation, security, meat packing, manufacturing, service (plumbers, electricians, appliance repair, etc). Anyone tests positive, see #1.
They are chanting, Open up the state! with some people adding, Today! The President yesterday announced a 3-phase approach to reopening our communities, with at least a two-week monitoring period between each phase.
Saddened that the police aren't dispersing these #MAGAt #Covidiots
And they're gathered (in the top video) at the Orange County Public School offices in downtown Orlando.
Fodder for future campaign attack ads to rile up the deplorable base?
Hi @BarackObama! Like most high school/college seniors, Im saddened by the loss of milestone events, prom & graduation. In an unprecedented time, it would give us great comfort to hear your voice. We ask you to consider giving a national commencement speech to the class of 2020.
What a wonderful idea that is!
And imagine how enraged Twitler would be, too?
Profile InformationGender: Male
Hometown: Louisville, KY
Current location: Central FL
Member since: Thu Sep 16, 2004, 01:03 PM
Number of posts: 53,341
- 2023 (92)
- 2022 (131)
- 2021 (163)
- 2020 (1062)
- 2019 (293)
- 2018 (2)
- 2016 (1)
- June (1)