HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » L0oniX » Journal
Page: « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6


Profile Information

Name: Home Boy
Gender: Do not display
Hometown: Hell, Michigan
Home country: The Great Satan
Current location: I don't know.
Member since: Sat Mar 4, 2006, 11:49 PM
Number of posts: 31,493

About Me

I am voting for Bernie Sanders.

Journal Archives

I don't think the parties realize what is at stake with the OWS movement.

The problem that is common to all parties is that capitalizm has subverted our democracy. I blame Bill Clinton for signing the repeal of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1932 for our current depression but at the root of the problem is that our government has been taken over by those with a lot of money. I also blame that low life asscarrot Phil Gramm for bringing up the bill. I also blame Reagan for his trickle down LIE! We know now that the rich put their money into investments that let them be taxed at 13.9 % which is a total rip off of the USA. They've gotten away with it and will continue to do so unless we put a stop to it. We must hold our own leaders, Dem and repuke accountable for allowing this to go on. They are not for us. They are not like us. They don't have our interests at heart. They don't have the downward economic pressure on them. I really don't expect anything to really change anymore. Basically I have given up and I am working on not giving a shit anymore. It is useless and a waste of time ...not to mention the stress it creates to be thinking about it. The only real hope we have is the OWS movement ...and that, only if people join in with it irregardless of a few flag burners or the subversive infiltration from our government. Attack it all you want but in doing so you are dooming our future ...unless you can can up with a real way to fix this ...and I know you can't do that. I do object to the 99% figure. IMO it is really the 90% because the 9% are trying to attain the 1% status and together the 10% are the ones calling all the shots ...unless you have as much or more money than they do ...and I know you don't. So yea, passive civil resistance is the way and it needs to have all of our support ...unless you aspire to attain that top 10% rank. If you do then you are my enemy and IMO an enemy of the people/90%.
Go to Page: « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6