* Voted and encouraged others to vote for the Iraq War in the absence of hard intel proving WMDs were present. The effect was to destabilize the region, with ISIS emerging as a powerful terrorist force.
* Encouraged a proactive business perspective towards monetizing Iraq for the U.S.
* Switched positions on bankruptcy bill after receiving substantial Wall St. monies to fund her 2000 senatorial campaign; hurt women in single families and lower income individuals at the benefit of her corporate masters.
* Outspoken advocate of anti-LGBT rights, right up to when she abruptly changed her position 2 years ago. As secretary of state urged against LGBT efforts to have Spouse 1/Spouse 2 as guardians on passports, instead advocating for the hurtful Husband/Wife designation. Now claims to be a strong advocate for this community.
* Switched positions numerous times on her position on gun rights, as helped her campaign.
* Helped overthrow the democratically elected government of a Latin American country.
* Helped rig the democratic elections of another Latin American country.
* Worked on and praised the TPP trade deal to hurt American workers at the benefit of large corporations; these corporations have since donated large sums of monies to her campaign. Switched positions on the TPP to court the progressive Dem base; refuses to be active in her opposition to the bill. Her supporters
* Delays a declaration for her position on Keystone, a pipeline for transporting dirty fossil fuels across America with effectively no impact on American jobs but great impact on corporate profits. Now claims to oppose it.
* Takes money from lobbyists of private prisons.
Her most telling endorsements: