Under The RadarUnder The Radar's Journal
Right wing, Qanon, MAGAt, anti- mask, anti vac, caucus. How are they handling the world wide automobile makers committed move towards electric cars? Are they planning on protesting and promising not to drive electric vehicles?
Remember when Trump proclaimed that if Kushner couldnt get peace in the Mid-East than it couldnt be done?
And all Of those peace treaties that Israel signed with Saudi Arabia, UAE and Quittar ....you know the ones that was going to guarantee Trump the Nobel Peace prize ....it usually helps to get peace with the people that you have been at war with for 75 years, not the ones you havent.
I had that image run through my head this morning after reading that an indictment is expected and will be asked to turn himself in to authorities and that Ron Desantis may try to shield him.
The entire image played out like a movie in my imagination where Ron DeSantis driving the Bronco slowly on the freeway followed by police and media helicopters, Lindsey Graham weeping on the phone begging Trump to surrender, all the way down to all of MAGA supporting politicians rushing to denounce Trump to the naming of Liz Cheney to McCarthys spot as Republican Leader on the house.
It is the most pleasant feeling that I have had this week.
1. E. Jean Carroll Defamation Suit
2. Summer Zervos Defamation Suit
3. Mary Trump Fraud Litigation
4. Panama Hotel Fraud and Tax Litigation
5. Doe v. The Trump Corporation Class Action
6. DC Civil Suit over Misuse of 2017 Inauguration Funds
7. Bennie Thompson Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Capitol Attack
8. Eric Swalwell Incitement Suit for Jan. 6 Riots
9. Capitol Police Suit for Jan. 6 Riots
10. NAACPs Legal Defense Fund Voting Rights Case
11. NY Civil Suit over Fraudulent Real Estate Practices
12. Investigations into Trumps Finances
13. DC Attorney General Incitement Investigation for Attack on U.S. Capitol
14. Fulton County, Georgia Criminal Election Influence Investigation
Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) on Tuesday warned that former President Trump is dividing the Republican Party.
It appears to me that she is looking for someone to nominate her or possibly just self nominate... I mean rules smules right? Now Stefanik is Trumps hand picked choice to replace Cheney but Moe Green aint happy with that apparently, likely because of her 6 months experience and no committee assignments, but she can cling and jerk 125 lbs....Stay tuned.
Is that DNA on your chin there?
Profile InformationGender: Do not display
Home country: United States of America
Member since: Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:35 PM
Number of posts: 3,378