HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Even When Trump Is Having... » Reply #1

Response to global1 (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 03:41 PM

1. 60% of what Trump says are lies... The other 40% is bullshit

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
global1 Oct 2018 OP
LineNew Reply 60% of what Trump says are lies... The other 40% is bullshit
world wide wally Oct 2018 #1
GulfCoast66 Oct 2018 #2
Please login to view edit histories.