HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Ya know that Christmas sn... » Reply #1

Response to hedgehog (Original post)

Mon Dec 21, 2015, 07:09 PM

1. Don't scrape.

 

he'll damage them. Assuming they're painted with a good acrylic or glazed, and not something like tempura (in which case, they're garbage), dip them in a plastic bin with a solution of 50ppm bleach to water...about 1/2tsp bleach per gal. of water, submerging them for about 1 minute. Set on counter to air-dry. The sanitizing solution should kill the mold which should then wipe off easily.

A solution of 150ppm (3x stronger) is what is used in restaurant kitchens to sanitize dishes after washing...they just get dipped for a few seconds, then left to air-dry. Never towel-dry dishes, it's unsanitary.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.