HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Neck-and-Neck in Californ... » Reply #24

Response to arcane1 (Reply #17)

Thu May 26, 2016, 05:41 PM

24. 80% of CA is white and Latino. There isn't enough left in the other 20% to get to +2.

Unless you think that Sanders is heavily winning African Americans and Asians, but losing among whites and Latinos?

Not happening.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 40 replies Author Time Post
Ferd Berfel May 2016 OP
amborin May 2016 #1
bravenak May 2016 #5
Corporate666 May 2016 #26
BootinUp May 2016 #33
bravenak May 2016 #2
cali May 2016 #25
bravenak May 2016 #27
onenote May 2016 #40
tonyt53 May 2016 #3
arcane1 May 2016 #4
Ferd Berfel May 2016 #6
nadinbrzezinski May 2016 #9
Corporate666 May 2016 #28
nadinbrzezinski May 2016 #30
RufusTFirefly May 2016 #10
nadinbrzezinski May 2016 #31
AzDar May 2016 #7
LoverOfLiberty May 2016 #8
Ferd Berfel May 2016 #11
LoverOfLiberty May 2016 #15
KingFlorez May 2016 #12
hrmjustin May 2016 #13
gravityspy May 2016 #16
hrmjustin May 2016 #18
TwilightZone May 2016 #23
CrowCityDem May 2016 #14
arcane1 May 2016 #17
LineLineLineReply 80% of CA is white and Latino. There isn't enough left in the other 20% to get to +2.
TwilightZone May 2016 #24
CrowCityDem May 2016 #29
MADem May 2016 #19
LenaBaby61 May 2016 #34
MADem May 2016 #36
dana_b May 2016 #20
LenaBaby61 May 2016 #32
scscholar May 2016 #21
beardown May 2016 #37
scscholar May 2016 #38
TwilightZone May 2016 #22
BootinUp May 2016 #35
dana_b May 2016 #39
Please login to view edit histories.