HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Dear Trump And Corporate ...

Sat Dec 23, 2017, 04:30 PM

 

Dear Trump And Corporate Comrades - We Are Not Idiots - The Real Game Explained

So Trump and his Republican comrades borrowed 2 trillion from our children to shower billionaires with free cash in the way of corporate tax cuts. At the same time they gave some more paltry sums of money away to some other non filthy rich families like mine, all paid for by borrowing from our children's future. We get it. No, we really get it. We 100% get it.

Now "some" corporations are out there proudly stating all they are now going to do with the "extra cash thanks to Trump". Ok, we understand how this game is played. We screw our children out of trillions, and some corporations who basically run the government with their lobbyists and their campaign contributions play us like fools. These corporatins shower their already rich stockholders, or owners with trillions of free money, then run cover for their "friends" in the government. The Koch Brothers "network" even spent 20 million $$ running ads to help the get the tax cuts that will save them hundreds of millions $$$$$$$ in taxes. They call that a return on investment. We UNDERSTAND how the game is played.

Newsflash.

Some of us aren't stupid.

Now "other countries" are going to lower their corporate tax rates to undercut us, and the race to the bottom continues unabated. They have already announced this. What a "win" right?

Sure Republicans, there ARE a bunch of idiots in America. Just not as many as you think.

Good luck taking your "win" to the bank. Us Americans with working brains (non-deplorables) don't like being played like fools, treated like suckers, and we will show up to vote in hordes.

And until we get THE MONEY OUT OF POLITICS we will have to fight this stupid war every g-damn day. Our families, and our votes versus their 100 trillion in wealth. And yes, we ARE up to it. So tell the corporate prostitutes they will be losing their jobs robbing our children soon enough. Our government is currently an auction, and the people who benefit from Trump's "win" are the only bidders. Our children are not even consulted while their future is being paid out to the auction winners.

Anyone agree with me?

1 replies, 487 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dear Trump And Corporate Comrades - We Are Not Idiots - The Real Game Explained (Original post)
SeaDoo77 Dec 2017 OP
Binkie The Clown Dec 2017 #1

Response to SeaDoo77 (Original post)

Sat Dec 23, 2017, 04:33 PM

1. Correction: About 51% of us aren't idiots. The other 49% seem to be. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread