HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump fans go ballistic o...

Fri Feb 2, 2018, 06:28 PM

Trump fans go ballistic on Trey Gowdy after he says the Nunes memo doesnt discredit the Mueller pro

Trump fans go ballistic on Trey Gowdy after he says the Nunes memo doesn’t discredit the Mueller probe. Gowdy actually read the FISA application https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-fans-go-ballistic-trey-gowdy-says-nunes-memo-doesnt-discredit-mueller-probe/

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) on Friday said that the memo written by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) raised some concerns about the process by which FISA warrants are granted — but he also made sure to emphasize that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is entirely legitimate.

“As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller,” Gowdy wrote on Twitter. “The contents of this memo do not — in any way — discredit his investigation.”

This is the DU member formerly known as Gothmog.

3 replies, 1256 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump fans go ballistic on Trey Gowdy after he says the Nunes memo doesnt discredit the Mueller pro (Original post)
Gothmog Feb 2018 OP
SunSeeker Feb 2018 #1
klook Feb 2018 #2
Hermit-The-Prog Feb 2018 #3

Response to Gothmog (Original post)

Fri Feb 2, 2018, 06:30 PM

1. Hee hee.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Feb 2, 2018, 07:01 PM

2. The comments are delusional!

Such as
How can the Mueller investigation be objective if Rosenstein, the man who appointed Mueller to investigate, knew the only evidence he had of Russian collusion came from Hillary?

and
how don't they? there never should have been an investigation. Mueller can't find nothing because there is NOTHING to find and they can't even make it up. #BuildTheWall #ObamaGate #LOCKTHEMALLUP #DrainTheDeepState #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 2, 2018, 07:12 PM

3. you're assaulting me!

That football head Ghazi Gowdy picture caused me severe emotional distress. Imma get a FISA warrant on you. As soon as I remember the password to the FBI Secret Society. Still meets in the basement of the pizzeria, right?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread