HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Did anyone hear about the...

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:00 PM

Did anyone hear about the grandma that found some guns and a folder

about what he was going to do in Washington? I didn't get their names, it was on Good
Morning America and the kid was picked up at Ace High School in Everette, Washington.

It would be nice to find some way to let her know that she's is quite a person to do that.

9 replies, 1459 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply Did anyone hear about the grandma that found some guns and a folder (Original post)
onecent Feb 2018 OP
Leghorn21 Feb 2018 #1
Leghorn21 Feb 2018 #3
malaise Feb 2018 #2
Leghorn21 Feb 2018 #4
malaise Feb 2018 #6
onecent Feb 2018 #5
malaise Feb 2018 #7
onecent Feb 2018 #9
nolabear Feb 2018 #8

Response to onecent (Original post)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:05 PM

1. Sure did, onecent - with all thats going on, I never followed up on that -

Maybe in a couple hours I can find something, have to do some stuff right now-

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:15 PM

3. Here

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/grandmother-foils-school-shooting-plan-everett-trnd/index.html

A woman in Everett, Washington, was looking through her grandson's journal Monday night when she found something that would forever change her view of him.

"I'm preparing myself for the school shooting," he wrote, investigators said.
"I can't wait. My aim has gotten much more accurate ... I can't wait to walk into that class and blow all those f****** away."
The next morning, she called police. By that evening, authorities said, her grandson was in jail on attempted murder charges.

Based on his recent journal entries, police believe Joshua O'Connor was planning to shoot students at ACES Alternative High School, which he attended in Everett. And his grandmother is being hailed for potentially sparing the school from a tragedy like the shooting one day later at a high school in Florida.

Reply to this post

Response to onecent (Original post)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:07 PM

2. Heard it and looked for a link and didn't find one n/t

Reply to this post

Response to malaise (Reply #2)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:16 PM

4. Here malaise

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/grandmother-foils-school-shooting-plan-everett-trnd/index.html

A woman in Everett, Washington, was looking through her grandson's journal Monday night when she found something that would forever change her view of him.

"I'm preparing myself for the school shooting," he wrote, investigators said.
"I can't wait. My aim has gotten much more accurate ... I can't wait to walk into that class and blow all those f****** away."
The next morning, she called police. By that evening, authorities said, her grandson was in jail on attempted murder charges.

Based on his recent journal entries, police believe Joshua O'Connor was planning to shoot students at ACES Alternative High School, which he attended in Everett. And his grandmother is being hailed for potentially sparing the school from a tragedy like the shooting one day later at a high school in Florida.

Reply to this post

Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #4)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:17 PM

6. Thanks

Reply to this post

Response to malaise (Reply #2)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:16 PM

5. Go to good morning america and asked about the grandma that called the fbi for her grandson...

that's what I did....cuz I couldn't remember all that stuff.

Reply to this post

Response to onecent (Reply #5)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:18 PM

7. Thanks

Reply to this post

Response to malaise (Reply #7)

Fri Feb 16, 2018, 01:26 PM

9. You are very welcome!!

Reply to this post