HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It's Up To The MSM To Kee...

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 12:11 AM

It's Up To The MSM To Keep Alive The Story Of The Surviving Parkland.....

students to help the students keep the pressure on the legislators and the NRA.

The MSM must not let their story die because of losing interest in the news cycle.

I'm sure the students will keep pushing but I worry that the MSM will move on to another - what they think is a - more interesting story.

1 replies, 566 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's Up To The MSM To Keep Alive The Story Of The Surviving Parkland..... (Original post)
global1 Feb 2018 OP
quickesst Feb 2018 #1

Response to global1 (Original post)

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 03:24 AM

1. Not to take away anything...

..... From anyone or from the story, but damn, I wish the MSM would show a little more recognition for Anthony Borges. 15 years old, takes 5 bullets, most likely saves 20 students lives.

snip:

A heroic 15-year-old put his own life on the line when he shielded fellow students from a barrage of bullets while trying to keep a gunman from entering their classroom during Wednesday’s mass shooting at a Florida school, saving as many as 20 lives, PEOPLE confirms.

Anthony Borges is recovering in the hospital after being shot five times trying to shield his best friend and other teens from the hail of gunfire coming at them during the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, which left 17 dead, say police.

http://people.com/crime/heroic-15-yr-old-shot-5-times-saving-20-students/

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread