HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Okay, This is Disturbing:...

Tue Apr 17, 2018, 04:11 PM

Okay, This is Disturbing: Would You Kill for Me?

I listened to Barbra Res before. She worked for Trump and was hired as one of the first female construction managers in NYC. At one time she admired the Trumps (this was marriage #1) and was grateful for the chance in the industry. But she has said that something changed the Trumpster during the mid to late 80's. They had a falling out over something and that was it--she was out. She talked about attending a funeral for a former colleague. Trump was also there and completely ignored her, pretended she was invisible. She said the whole thing was strange.

But this is chilling. A mobster mentality? Oh, yes.

7 replies, 1662 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Okay, This is Disturbing: Would You Kill for Me? (Original post)
peggysue2 Apr 2018 OP
rainin Apr 2018 #1
peggysue2 Apr 2018 #4
rainin Apr 2018 #7
Egnever Apr 2018 #2
peggysue2 Apr 2018 #6
dalton99a Apr 2018 #3
peggysue2 Apr 2018 #5

Response to peggysue2 (Original post)

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:40 AM

1. He should have asked: "Will you spend 20 years in Fed prison for me?" n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to rainin (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:44 AM

4. LOL!!

That might have been more appropriate and to the point. But I just can't get over the question itself. What kind of person would even ask such a question?

Reply to this post

Response to peggysue2 (Reply #4)

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 11:11 AM

7. A criminal says that. We should stop saying that Cohen "knows where the bodies are buried"

as if it's just an idiom. It might be real. Remember when the young girl claimed that one of the girls she'd witnessed being raped disappeared? Where is she?

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:43 AM

2. Nothing surprising about that in the least

He has always been a sleaze and this woman is fooling herself if she thinks he wasn't a sleaze the whole time she worked for him.

Reply to this post

Response to Egnever (Reply #2)

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 11:06 AM

6. Which is why Barbara Res never struck me . . .

as simply a vindictive or disgruntled ex-employee. She has openly stated how generous and supportive the Trumps once were. Now it's true she could have been myopic, seeing only what was immediately around her own situation. The 'surprise,' however, seemed genuine in past interviews. Her take has been very different from Trump's ghost writer of Art of the Deal, who has said the only Trump he's known is a narcissistic jerk with the attention span of a flea.

They both agree on one thing: Trump is seriously damaged and completely unfit for office.

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:43 AM

3. The Mafia mentality is pervasive in Trumpworld

Reply to this post

Response to dalton99a (Reply #3)

Wed Apr 18, 2018, 10:49 AM

5. Yes, it is!

That mentality was a known factor before the 2016 election. It was journalistic malpractice that the unpleasant details of the Trumpster's 'business' empire were not fully disclosed and exposed everywhere.

But then, the Trumpster was great TV, according to Jeff Zucker.

Ugh!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread