HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump at G7: I could send...

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 12:33 AM

Trump at G7: I could send 25m Mexicans to Japan. All terrorists are in Paris. EU president is killer

At one point he described migration as a big problem for Europe then said to Abe: “Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” creating a sense of irritation in the room, according to an EU official.

The source added that when the topic turned to Iran and terrorism, Trump took aim at French President Emmanuel Macron, saying: “You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris.”

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker also came under fire and was repeatedly described by Trump as a “brutal killer” in reference to the bloc’s antitrust and tax fines against U.S. tech companies that have run into billions of dollars.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/16/national/politics-diplomacy/trump-threatened-send-25-million-mexicans-japan-report/#.WySQVUgvzIU

3 replies, 1160 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump at G7: I could send 25m Mexicans to Japan. All terrorists are in Paris. EU president is killer (Original post)
Doodley Jun 2018 OP
roamer65 Jun 2018 #1
Girard442 Jun 2018 #2
Doodley Jun 2018 #3

Response to Doodley (Original post)

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 12:38 AM

1. This country will NOT be made a satellite of Moscow.

Period.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Doodley (Original post)

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 12:43 AM

2. It simply has to be that anyone who has face time with Trump realizes he's a raving lunatic

Reply to this post

Response to Girard442 (Reply #2)

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 12:51 AM

3. A raving lunatic with his finger on the nuclear button.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread