HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kavanaugh's description o...

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 08:23 AM

Kavanaugh's description of his young celebate life doesn't jibe with his yearbook description.

His insistence that he studied, went to church and did charity work would seem to leave little room for palling around with a guy like Mark Judge. If I was a Senator questioning him on Thursday, I would go bullet by bullet through that yearbook page and ask him to explain each and every one of those entries. There is nothing in that yearbook description that even comes close to suggesting that he had any interest in academics, church or charitable activities...nothing, nada, zilch.

3 replies, 800 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kavanaugh's description of his young celebate life doesn't jibe with his yearbook description. (Original post)
Raven Sep 2018 OP
BeckyDem Sep 2018 #1
peekaloo Sep 2018 #2
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Sep 2018 #3

Response to Raven (Original post)

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 08:30 AM

1. He knows that. He seems to be taking the position that no matter what transpires

going forward, he will deny it, period. From his perspective it seems to be all he will have left of his reputation, denial. He is a circuit judge who should be removed from his duties, he is unfit to serve. He has to be fearful of the possibility he could lose everything.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 08:45 AM

2. he freely lent a hand to young, inebriated girls/women

his version of "charity"

his version of a celibate life would be laughable if so much wasn't at stake.

Reply to this post

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 08:48 AM

3. If he was celebate he was Incel

That would explain his crude behavior.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread