HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » As people talk about Ford...

Fri Sep 28, 2018, 11:05 PM

As people talk about Ford and Kavanaugh most people pass on what is simple and clear.

Dr. Ford was simple, clear, precise, honest, and totally believable. Yes, she was afraid, but her true self became clear. She was the victim of sexual assault. Most people believe her. Not just what she said, but the way that she said it.

Mr. Kavanaugh was loud, off the wall, emotional, rambling, interrupting, acting and saying that he and his family were the "victims." " I am innocent, I did nothing." Many have said that he acted just like a liar would act.

Many independent observers say that Dr. Ford was clearly telling the truth, and Mr Kavanaugh was lying. ________________________________________________________________________________________

All over the country, that is what the conclusion is. A disaster for the Republicans. Why? "Because the so called judge was lying, and the lady was telling the truth.
...Oh, and that judge (who many think was lying) wants to be appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States, the most important court in the U.S.A. ... It is that simple, .. and mighty Casy has struck out.

1 replies, 760 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply As people talk about Ford and Kavanaugh most people pass on what is simple and clear. (Original post)
Stuart G Sep 2018 OP
hlthe2b Sep 2018 #1

Response to Stuart G (Original post)

Fri Sep 28, 2018, 11:08 PM

1. Let's change that to Dr. Ford, ok? I know it is unintentional, but it grates to see women NOT

addressed by their hard-earned titles, while this almost NEVER happens with me.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread