HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Warning: Don't faint when...

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

 

Warning: Don't faint when you see this new Reuters/Ipsos poll

For the week ending October 21st:



http://polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM1212Y17/type/week/filters/PD1:1/dates/20180301-20181023/collapsed/true

10 replies, 3364 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply Warning: Don't faint when you see this new Reuters/Ipsos poll (Original post)
Haynx Oct 2018 OP
Salviati Oct 2018 #1
Hermit-The-Prog Oct 2018 #2
Separation Oct 2018 #4
Stallion Oct 2018 #3
uponit7771 Oct 2018 #9
Jamaal510 Oct 2018 #5
orleans Oct 2018 #6
Amishman Oct 2018 #7
lindysalsagal Oct 2018 #8
beachbum bob Oct 2018 #10

Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 01:15 AM

1. Not good enough. GOTV

I won't be happy until the vote comes in with the cult of trump only polling at the 20% jonestown dead ender level, with the other 80% voting to kick them to the curb.

Two weeks to go, harass everyone you know, keep on them until you know they have voted. Let's bring this election home.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 01:18 AM

2. WTH happened May 20?

The lines flipped for that one data point.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Hermit-The-Prog (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 01:47 AM

4. Check out reason #1

Lmao, I just googled "news may 20 2018" and that's like the second article that pops up. I'm just gonna start sleeping with garlic from now on.

https://theweek.com/10things/770700/10-things-need-know-today-may-20-2018

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 01:38 AM

3. Its Filtered for Registered Voters But Still Strong with Likely Voters-49.2/39.7

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Stallion (Reply #3)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 05:15 AM

9. +1

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 02:00 AM

5. FWIW

I just heard from Steve Kornacki on the "11th Hour" replay that the R's have gained support among men in the past few weeks while their support (or lack of) has remained steady among women.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 02:48 AM

6. if they called me i was in the refused catagory

and i vote straight dem every time

i was getting calls/surveys and i never answered the questions so.... hopefully that blue line is higher than we even know.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 04:53 AM

7. Thanks I needed this to start my day

Went to bed last night after seeing the crap on Facebook my brother in law was posting about strong R turnout in early / absentee voting.

Seeing this helps remind me that just because they turn out doesn't say how they vote

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 04:57 AM

8. It's asking about your congressional vote by party: 50% Dem, 34% gop, but only 391 responses.

I'd like to see a sample 5 or 10X that size.

Thinking about the elections in 2018, if the election for U.S. Congress were held today, would you vote for the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate in your district where you live?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Haynx (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 05:57 AM

10. essentially a meaningless poll...still rather see democrats ahead tha nbehind

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread