HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Even When Trump Is Having...

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 03:32 PM

Even When Trump Is Having To Deliver A Statement Like He Did Today....

about the pipe bombs or on the opioid crisis - it's hard to believe he is sincere and that he really means what he says. He's just going through the text someone else provided to him and I don't think he even thinks about what he says in these statements. It's like even when he's not supposed to be lying - that you have to suspect that he's lying and doesn't mean what he says. I just don't believe anything this guy says anymore.

2 replies, 767 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Even When Trump Is Having To Deliver A Statement Like He Did Today.... (Original post)
global1 Oct 2018 OP
world wide wally Oct 2018 #1
GulfCoast66 Oct 2018 #2

Response to global1 (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 03:41 PM

1. 60% of what Trump says are lies... The other 40% is bullshit

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to global1 (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2018, 04:01 PM

2. It makes him boiling mad when he had to.

And he inevitably doubles down at the next opportunity. His Nuremberg rally will be interesting tonight.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread