HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The only thing we know fo...

Wed Dec 12, 2018, 03:11 PM

The only thing we know for sure is that you've never colluded with a dictionary. FUGELSANG

@realDonaldTrump

“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...

John Fugelsang Retweeted Donald J. Trump

The only thing we know for sure is that you've never colluded with a dictionary.

3 replies, 1441 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The only thing we know for sure is that you've never colluded with a dictionary. FUGELSANG (Original post)
jodymarie aimee Dec 2018 OP
Iliyah Dec 2018 #1
GWC58 Dec 2018 #2
MartyTheGreek Dec 2018 #3

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)

Wed Dec 12, 2018, 03:14 PM

1. Oh snap!

LOL

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Iliyah (Reply #1)

Wed Dec 12, 2018, 03:35 PM

2. That's some deep

Snark! I love it!! You hear that Donnie, Jr? I LOVE IT!

Reply to this post

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)

Wed Dec 12, 2018, 06:14 PM

3. We need to start calling it a Conspiracy...

Since this will be the legal term used in the end. I'm not a lawyer, just saying. Remember DJT was trained by Roger Ailes the Fox Reality TV news spin master.

On that note, I cruised over to Fox.com to see what they had to say about Cohen today after the 3 yr verdict. I found this quote about the ongoing June 2016 TT Moscow deal: “Let’s make this happen and build a Trump Moscow. And possibly fix relations between the countries by showing everyone that commerce and business are much better and more practical than politics.”

Supposedly that was a quote from Feilx Slater but I remember a different quote something about: "We can engineer this, we can make our boy president."

I think Fox is already trying to whitewash Cohen's 3 year sentence today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-russia-real-estate-project-everything-to-know-about-the-abandoned-moscow-deal

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread