HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The cruelty of the Trump ...

Mon Apr 1, 2019, 07:20 PM

The cruelty of the Trump Administration toward this 18 year government employee (Whistle-blower)

whose job it is to recommend or not recommend security clearances has no bottom. She has Dwarfism and its been reported that when she objected to certain clearances they purposely put documents and materials out of her reach. How effing sick is that? Former Obama officials said that she was so anonymous that they didn't even know her or even had contact with her, which is the way it should be when you are in a position that is so important and non political. Man the bottom is bottomless at this White House. The 2020 election can't come fast enough for the sake of national security.

3 replies, 848 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The cruelty of the Trump Administration toward this 18 year government employee (Whistle-blower) (Original post)
saljr1 Apr 2019 OP
Ilsa Apr 2019 #1
Maru Kitteh Apr 2019 #2
handmade34 Apr 2019 #3

Response to saljr1 (Original post)

Mon Apr 1, 2019, 07:23 PM

1. I saw that segment on Ari Melber's show.

The trumpies would store the questioned files up high, making it very difficult for her to retrieve them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to saljr1 (Original post)

Mon Apr 1, 2019, 07:23 PM

2. If you have a link to the story that would be great. I heard a bit about this

in passing but I'm fuzzy on the details. They are sick.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread